Pawn Loan Checklist
Requirements to Obtain a Loan on Your Vehicle
Whether you own a car, motorcycle or boat? Our vehicle pawn loan checklist enables you to assess your requirements in getting a vehicle pawn loan against your asset here at Hock a Car 4 Cash.
Straightforward and Clear-Cut
Convenient fast and easy process.
We prefer that your asset should have No Finance Owing or just a small owing.
You’ll need to provide any three forms of identification proof and one of your identity documents contain your complete name, date of birth and a photo.
- Australian Photo Passport having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Australian Photo Driver’s Licence having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Overseas Passport having complete name, date of birth and address.
- Debit or Credit cards
- Medicare card
- Age card proof
- Seniors card
Asset Ownership Proof
You’ll need to provide one only asset ownership paper.
- Ownership papers or Certificate of Registration or should have the capability to login into RMS online services to retrieve details.
- We will contact the motor registry if you’re unable to furnish either one of them.
- Sales invoice from the dealer or disposal notice.
Schedule a no-obligation meeting
Get in touch today with Hock a Car 4 Cash on 02 9630 9968, and make an auto pawn loan enquiry for your vehicle.
- Fast and convenient process.