How it Works
This is a summary as to How it Works to pawn a vehicle or similar asset to obtain a loan.
Good to Know
Pawnbroking is the oldest form of money lending.
Our service offers secured loans to people, using their asset (Vehicle or other) of value as collateral; Collateral refers to an asset that a lender accepts as security for a loan.
Need to Know
- Borrower to bring their vehicle or other asset to our Vehicle Pawn Shop.
- Loan will be assessed and advanced subject to asset value.
- Asset is retained in storage until loan is repaid.
- Upon repayment the asset is returned to the owner.
Loans are available from $500 up to $80,000 subject to borrower’s requirement and asset value.
All vehicles types, including;
- No monthly repayments.
- Repay when you pickup your asset.
- Pay no establishment fee.
- No credit check – prior bad credit Ok.
- No early or late repayment fee.
- Contract term / length is set at the period you stipulate, however, you may pay-out earlier, in which case you only repay for the term used e.g., 1, 2, 3 or more months.
- A fee based on the amount borrowed and period used will be charged.
- Should you need to extend your loan term, this is no problem, however, a fee will apply.
- You have the right to pay monthly or at contract expiry.
- Asset is retained in our storage complex until debt repaid.
Get Loan Process
Bring vehicle and documents to Car Pawn Shop.
- Approved photo identification.
Photo identification is a requirement when pawning an asset at Hock a Car 4 Cash.
Provide Ownership Proof
- Registration paper or sales invoice.
Ownership proof is a requirement when pawning an asset at Hock a Car 4 Cash.
- Assess your vehicle and confirm ownership.
- Agree loan amount and formalize contract.
- Vehicle placed into storage.
- Cash or Bank Transfer provided.
- Provide 24 hour’s notice you intend to repay loan and collect asset.