How to Pawn Your Vehicle
How it works to pawn your vehicle at Hock a Car for Cash is a hassle-free process.
Hock a Car for Cash provides watercraft and vehicle pawn loans ranging from $500 up to $50,000.
Whether borrowers have good or bad credit? Ownership of a car, motorcycle, boat or similar, provides borrowers the ability to obtain a cash loan from Hock a Car for Cash.
It’s easy at Hock a Car for Cash to get the money you need in minutes.
- No Background or Credit Checks.
- Pay No Setup or Late Fee.
- Make No Repayments for 3 Months.
What Vehicles Will We Pawn?
What Amount Will We Lend?
Loans are available from $500 to $50,000 with settlement paid in minutes.
Requirements to Get a Loan
- Driver’s Licence • Passport.
- Bank card • Medicare Card.
Provide Ownership Proof
- Registration Paper • Sales Invoice.
- Ability to login to NSW services.
- All failure! We will Call Motor Registry.
Where to Pawn Your Vehicle
Visit Hock a Car for Cash.
- We’ll complete vehicle assessment and finalize loan amount.
- Finally, formalize the agreement.
- Receive cash payment or bank transfer.
Finalizing your Loan
Provide notice to collect and final payment.
Vehicle Pawn Loan Conditions
Vehicles are retained by Hock a Car for Cash as loan security.
Vehicle Pawn Loan Terms
Loan contracts are set at three-months, however, payments maybe earlier without penalty fees. Alternatively, loans may be extended past the three-month period at which time interest is not charged but a safekeeping fee. Furthermore, borrowers have the right to pay interest periodically or at the expiry of the loan.