Pawn Your Car / Vehicle
How It Works
As Sydney’s Leading New South Wales Licensed Vehicle Pawnbroker, we are subject to NSW state licencing laws and this guide is a summary as to “How it Works to Pawn your Car or other Vehicle”. (In accordance with NSW Law).
- Hock a Car for Cash can loan you money in exchange for your vehicle.
- Your pawned vehicle is retained by us in storage as security for the loan repayment.
- Once you repay the loan in full your vehicle will be returned to you.
Loans are available from $500 up to $200,000 depending on borrowers’ requirement and assets’ value.
What Vehicle Can I Pawn?
Our Great Terms
- No background or credit checks.
- Pay no establishment or late fee.
- No Monthly Repayment = Pay Later Plan.
- Vehicle is retained by us until debt repaid.
What We Require From You
- Bring vehicle and documents listed (A + B) to our car pawn shop.
- Driver Licence or approved photo identification.
(B) Asset Ownership Proof
- Registration paper or sales invoice.
Vehicle Pawn Loan Process
- Assess your vehicle and confirm ownership.
- Agree loan amount and formalize contract.
- Vehicle placed into storage.
- Receive Cash or Bank Transfer.
Finalizing Your Loan
- Provide us notice you intend to finalize your loan and collect your asset.
- Contracts are set at three-months and you may repay earlier without penalty fee.
- Alternatively, loans may be extended past the three-month period at which time a safekeeping fee will apply.
- Furthermore, borrowers have the right to pay interest periodically or at the expiry of the loan.