How it Works
This is a summary as to How it Works to pawn a car, motorcycle or boat and obtain a loan.
Our service offers secured loans to consumers using their vehicle or similar asset as loan collateral; Collateral refers to an asset that we accept as security against a loan.
Need to Know
- Loan is processed subject to asset value,
- Asset remains in our storage facility until loan repaid,
- Borrowers retrieves asset upon final payment.
Loans are available from $500 up to $88,000 subject to borrower’s requirement and asset value.
- No monthly repayments
- Repay upon asset pick up
- Pay no application fee
- No back ground or credit checks
- No late or hidden fees
- Contract term is set at the period you require,
- Repayment maybe earlier, in which case you only pay for the term borrowed,
- A fee based on the amount lent and period borrowed will be charged,
- Need to extend pawn contract, this is no problem, however, a fee will apply,
- You have the right to repay monthly or at contract expiry,
- Pawned asset remains in our custody until loan is repaid in full.
Bring vehicle, proof of identification and ownership to our Car Pawn Shop.
Pawn Loan Process
- Assess your asset and confirm ownership
- Agree loan amount and formalize contract
- Vehicle placed into storage
- Receive payment; cash or bank transfer.
- Provide 24 hour’s notice you intend to repay loan and collect your asset.