How it Works
This is a summary as to How it Works to pawn a vehicle/asset to obtain a loan.
Our service offers secured loans to people using their vehicle or similar asset as loan security/collateral; Collateral refers to an asset that we accept as security against a loan.
Need to Know
- Borrowers’ bring their asset to our vehicle pawn shop.
- Loans are advanced subject to asset value.
- Asset is retained by us until debt is repaid.
- Upon final payment the asset is returned.
Loans are available from $500 up to $150,000 subject to borrower’s requirement and asset value.
All vehicle types, including; cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats and jet skis.
- No monthly repayments
- Repay upon asset pick up
- Pay no application fee
- No back ground or credit checks
- No late or hidden fees
Loan Terms & Conditions
- Contract length is set at the period you request; however, you may repay earlier, in which case you only repay for the term used e.g., 1, 2, 3 or more months.
- A fee based on the amount lent and period borrowed will be charged.
- Should you need to extend your loan, this is no problem, however, a fee will apply.
- You have the right to pay monthly or at contract expiry.
- Your asset is retained by us in storage until your loan debt is repaid.
Bring vehicle, proof of identification and ownership to our Car Pawn Shop.
Pawn Loan Process
- Assess your asset and confirm ownership
- Agree loan amount and formalize contract
- Vehicle placed into storage
- Receive payment; cash or bank transfer.
- Provide 24 hour’s notice you intend to repay loan and collect your asset.