Car Pawnbroker Services
Hock a Car for Cash does not offer payday or personal loans. We are a registered NSW Auto Pawnbroker & Second-hand Dealer that lends money according to the value of goods pawned (Generally Vehicles) at our vehicle / car hock shop which are retained by us at our car pawn shop until debt is repaid.
Vehicle Pawn Shop
$500 up to $80,000, subject to the value of your vehicle you intend to pawn.
Our vehicle pawn shop and motorcycle pawn shop lends against most variations of vehicles, motorcycles and watercraft. More importantly, as a car hock shop we are not selective when it comes to make or models.
Hock Your Ride
When contemplating to hock your ride, Hock a Car for Cash consider all automobiles to have value, whether it be a Suzuki, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Honda, Holden, Mitsubishi and many others. And of course, all model types including sport cars, sedans, SUV’s, vintage and others.
Motorcycle Pawn Shop
- We offer pawn loans against motorcycles of all type; two-wheeler, three-wheeler and others.
Boat Pawn Shop
- Own a boat? Get your money here! we lend against all watercraft including boats, jet skis and other.
Vehicle Pawn Shop
Loan Benefits & Afterpay Plan
- Get $500 to $80,000 against value.
- No loan application or hidden fees.
- No monthly repayment necessary.
- Repay when you pick up your asset.
- Receive cash in hand or bank transfer.
Auto Pawnbroker Process
Car Pawn Shop Near You
Our auto pawn shop is located in the centre of Sydney at North Parramatta: 10 D North Rocks Rd, North Parramatta.
- Upon arrival, provide your asset ownership paper and identification.
- Our friendly vehicle pawnbroker staff will appraise your vehicle and verify ownership.
- Having agreed loan amount, relevant loan documents will be processed.
Car Pawn Shop
- Receive; cash in hand or bank transfer at Sydney’s best car hock shop.
Terms & Conditions
At Hock a Car for Cash – car pawnbrokers Sydney, we ensure our auto pawn loan terms are flexible. This includes offering negotiable interest rates. You pay no application fee and loan repayments are not required until contract expiry. Furthermore, should you wish to repay your loan earlier, our no exit fee policy applies. (FAQs)
Pawn Vehicle – Still Drive It
Regrettably, this is not possible! NSW legislation states “To borrow money from a licenced car pawnbroker, borrowers must leave their asset with the vehicle pawnbroker as loan security until debt is repaid” you can claim your vehicle back any time, by repaying your debt.